From Imagination to Realization
XYZmaker is a 3D modeling software designed for beginners in 3D printing; it provides a model library and several tools to generate different shapes and objects easily.
Thousands of free 3D models
Use the XYZprinting Gallery, where there are thousands of 3D models available for free, to make designing easier than ever before. You can find almost everything here, from office appliances to computer peripherals.
XYZprinting Gallery is open to everyone. You can also store and share your prints in the gallery.
Free download for members
Sign in with your XYZprinting membership account or register as a new member to experience XYZmaker for free! What are you waiting for?
Pair with the da Vinci 3D Printers
XYZmaker allows 3D files to be exported in STL/OBJ/AMF/PLY formats, which works easily with XYZware 3D slicing and printing software, XYZware, as well as da Vinci series 3D printers. Make your designs into reality.
* XYZmaker beta version only support STL/AMF/PLY formats
Windows Operating System
Windows 7, 8 and 10
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- CPU: Intel i3 or equivalents (1.5GHz or faster), and Intel i5 or i7 is recommended
- RAM: 4GB
- DISK SPACE: 1GB free disk space for installation, 20 GB or more free disk space is recommended
Minimum Software Requirement
- OpenGL 2.1 or newer version (provided by display card vendor)
- .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
※ Product features, price and specification are subject to change without notice.